Several bug fixes and new features in this release:
- Fixed a bug such that a scrapeable session ID is now being generated even for scraping sessions that will run in the future.
- Fixed a bug where nodes in the tree weren’t being highlighted correctly.
- Scrapeable files can now be added via a URL.
- If the DatabasePort and WebServerShutdownPort properties are omitted from the screen-scraper.properties file they’ll now be automatically set to the value of an open port.
- The ProxyPort will now only be tested and used when screen-scraper is running in server mode if the AllowProxyScripting is set to true.
- Added a “Load Response from Clipboard” button to the scrapeable file panel.
- Updated BeanShell to the latest version, disabling unstable Windows scripting in the process (e.g., VBScript).