Several fixes and enhancements in this one: Fixed a bug where a null parameter was causing rendering problems. Added ability to turn on and off automatic proxy cycling via setAutomaticProxyCycling. Auto-saving can now be enabled by adding an AutoSaveTime=[Time in seconds] in the screen-scraper.properties file. Filtered data sets now show up as filtered when using … Read moreVersion 5.5.17a of screen-scraper Released
Just a small fix in this one, but definitely a recommended upgrade for those using alpha versions. This release fixes a bug introduced in the previous alpha related to closing the HTTP connection manager.
This one contains a few important fixes. For those using alpha versions I’d recommend upgrading. Here’s what it contains: Fixed an issue where a blank file HTTP parameter was being sent incorrectly. Fixed an issue with the REST interface where the wrong scrapeable_session_id was being returned. Fixed an issue where the HTTP connection manager was … Read moreVersion 5.5.14a of screen-scraper Released
Several minor bug fixes and updates in this one: Fixed a race condition where a scraping session could potentially get started by two different threads. DataManager: a few logging changes DataManager: a modification of the order of database writes when foreign keys are manually set DataManager: transactional support for rolling back writes DataManager: a framework … Read moreVersion 5.5.12a of screen-scraper Released
This release has just one change–we’ve added a session.setUseServerCharacterSet( boolean useServerCharacterSet ) method. In cases of sites that use international character sets this can save you a bit of trouble determining which character set the scraping session should use. That said, our experience has been that web servers don’t always tell the truth in terms … Read moreVersion 5.5.11a of screen-scraper Released
Just a couple of little fixes in this one: Fixed a rare issue with file uploads. Fixed an issue with extractor patterns getting interrupted.
Just a couple of minor bug fixes in this one: Fixed an issue that affects editing tokens on some older Macs. Fixed a bug related to line wrapping in large responses.
Queue the applause. Judging by the release notes for this one, I can honestly say we’ve put a lot into it. I wouldn’t say that there are many earth-shattering updates in this version, but there are scads of little feature enhancements and fixes. As usual, the upgrade is free to licensed users. Enjoy!
Just a couple of little changes: Enhanced error message when screen-scraper is inhibited by a local firewall. Fixed a link to sub-extractor pattern help. Smells like we might have a major version release coming out soon…