The holiday enhancements have spilled over into 2012:
- Added “Always at the end” option to force scripts to run at the end of a scraping session, even if it gets stopped prematurely.
- The prompt to save dialog box only shows on exit when a change has actually been made.
- Added a keyboard shortcut to the extractor pattern text box such that when text is highlighted and the Control/Command-T key combination is pressed an extractor pattern token will be generated. This is the equivalent of using the corresponding menu item when the right-click pop-up menu is invoked.
- Improved error reporting.
- Added local script variables to the breakpoint frame.
- When in workbench mode screen-scraper will now breakpoint on a script error.